This geometry video tutorial provides a basic introduction into the power theorems of circles which is based on chords, secants, and tangents. It covers the chord chord power theorem, the secant tangent power theorem, and the secant secant power theorem. The chord chord power theorem states that the product of the segments of two intersecting chords are equal. The secant tangent power theorem states that the square of the tangent segment is equal to the product of the secant and the external part of the secant segment when the tangent of the circle and the secant of the circle extend from a common endpoint outside of the circle. The secant secant power theorem states the products of the secants and the external part of the secant segments are equal. This geometry video contains plenty of examples and practice problems on circle theorems.
Access to Premium Videos:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Phim Hài DOREMON Chế chuẩn cmnr – Phần 40 – Cười 365 – Ngày Tận Thế 29 /7 Của Thánh Nô :))
- Có Chàng Trai Viết Lên Cây – Phan Mạnh Quỳnh | MẮT BIẾC OST
- EM GÌ ƠI | K-ICM x JACK | OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO
- VE- cách chuyển file pdf sang powerpoint – chuyển đổi ppt sang jpg
- Hướng dẫn chuyển file PDF sang CAD và tùy chỉnh theo tỉ lệ 1:1