I think we all know How to Blow Dry Hair or have at least some experience drying our own hair. But do you know how to give yourself your very own at home blowout? I think a lot of people get intimidated by the round brush and feel like they can’t do it like their hairdresser can. And I’m here to show you that you most certainly CAN round brush your hair dry JUST like your stylist!
With a little practice using some of the tips I show you in this video, we’ll have you round-brushing your own hair in no time! And you’ll FOR SURE get more volume too!
In this video, I’ll walk you through the four main steps to round-brushing hour hair dry to get LOTS of volume! Step one is, of course, to wash your hair with shampoo & conditioner. Second, you’ll need to brush it out, then apply product to your hair while it’s wet. Then you’ll section your hair and proceed to round brush each section dry. Lastly, apply some sort of texturizer or hairspray to give you hair some “grit” for styling reasons.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CIRCLE OF LOVE SEASON 2 (FREDERICK LEONARD & RUTH KADIRI) – NIGERIAN MOVIES 2020 LATEST FULL MOVIES
- Animate an elypse shape with radial wipe in After Effects ✔
- #174 – A Circle Dutch Pour? WHAT?? You have to see these results!!!
- Adobe Illustrator CC | How to Make Circle Arrow Logo Design Tutorial | 2D Logo Gradient Effect
- [S6] Doraemon Tập 285 – Siêu Áo Giáp, Câu Chuyện Của Tinh Linh Và Nobita – Hoạt Hình Tiếng Việt