In a short dozen minutes, Google engineer Wesley Chun guides you through this jam-packed episode featuring an introduction to the new Drive API (v3), an interview with a Google Drive engineer about the API design, and a code walkthrough of real source code you can use today! This time, it’s a command-line script that performs Drive file uploads & downloads, presented first in the original API (v2) followed by a how-to segment on migrating it step-by-step to the new API (v3). In addition, the uploading segment includes the option of converting to Google Apps formats while the download portion covers exporting to alternative formats such as PDF®.
Links from the episode:
* Google Drive new API launch:
* Google Drive API original launch:
* Client Library supported languages:
* Google APIs common code walkthrough:
* Migrating from run() to run_flow():
* Optimizing Drive API calls:
* Google Drive API documentation:
* Code Samples blogpost:
* Launchpad Online developer video series:
* Listing your files in Google Drive:
* File Storage in the Cloud:
* Accessing Google APIs:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nên tìm phòng trọ giá rẻ trực tiếp hay gián tiếp?
- Hướng dẫn cách tải Gcafe 2017 cho FIFA online chi tiết và nhanh chóng
- Cài Gcafe miễn phí || Key tháng 7+8+9/2017 || Hướng dẫn chi tiết
- How to Install GBA Emulator on iPhone (iOS 13) | Play GameBoy/GBA Games on iPhone!
- Hướng dẫn tải và cài đặt GTA San Andreas Việt Hóa Full Crack 2019 – Daominhha.com