Create avatars and profile pictures contained within a circle where only key elements of the photo pop out of them. This is a technique I often use myself for my own profile pictures and in my written content.
This tutorial is for GIMP version 2.8 and is intended to teach beginners how to use the software. Inkscape is a great free alternative to Adobe Photoshop.
Need a logo made? Request a design at:
Learn how to get hired for freelance design work:
If you feel compelled to support my work here on Youtube in any way, a one-time purchase of my $17 online course outlining how to design a logo from start to finish would be greatly appreciated, and you may learn a thing or two about logo design as well. You can check it out here:
Dark theme & updated icon for GIMP:
My design setup:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Phim Hài DOREMON Chế chuẩn cmnr – Phần 40 – Cười 365 – Ngày Tận Thế 29 /7 Của Thánh Nô :))
- Có Chàng Trai Viết Lên Cây – Phan Mạnh Quỳnh | MẮT BIẾC OST
- EM GÌ ƠI | K-ICM x JACK | OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO
- VE- cách chuyển file pdf sang powerpoint – chuyển đổi ppt sang jpg
- Hướng dẫn chuyển file PDF sang CAD và tùy chỉnh theo tỉ lệ 1:1