Learn how to create a circular pixel stretch effect in Photoshop | Circular pixel stretch effect in Photoshop | Photoshop effect | Photoshop tutorial | Photoshop tutorial CS6 | Photo manipulation | Photoshop editing
Stock image download :-
Steps on how to create circle pixel stretch effect in Photoshop :-
1. First step is to select the model in the image using Quick selection tool and then after the selection click on Refine edge and then click and hover over the edges to make proper selection and then increase the smoothness , contrast and feather to make proper selection and then click Ok.
2. Now press CTRL + J to create a new layer with selection of model in it and then hide the background layer by clicking on the eye icon.
3. Then create a new layer and fill that layer with white layer using paint bucket tool and then bring that layer below the model layer and then click on Add fill or adjustment layer icon and then select Gradient over there and then select the gradient according to your choice that will suit the background and then click Ok.
4. Now make the model layer active and then select rectangular marquee tool and then make a vertical rectangle in the model and then press CTRL + J to create a new layer with the rectangle selection in it and then press CTRL + T and then expand the rectangle sideways till the end and then make model layer active and then make one more selection and repeat the same step again.
5. Now join both the expanded rectangle and then make the top layer active and then press CTRL + E which will merge the current and one layer below it and then press CTRL + T to scale the merge expanded layer and then move the merged expanded layer to the top.
6. Now go to Filter and then select Distort and then select Polar coordinates over there and then click on Rectangular to polar and then press Ok.
7. Then press CTRL + T and scale the circular stretched pixel image and place it properly and then bring that layer below the model layer and then place it properly if it is not proper.
8. Now make the circular pixel stretched layer active and then click on Add layer mask icon and then make the foreground color as black and then select the brush tool and brush as Hard round and then using the brush remove the excess circular stretched parts .
So this will give you your circular pixel stretched effect in Photoshop!
So that’s it guys!
So now if you guys liked the video then hit the like button also share it to the ones who might be interested in such videos!
And subscribe to the channel for more videos on Photoshop :-
Thanks for watching!
Social media links :
1. Instagram :-
2. Facebook page :-
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://katieeliselambert.com/giai-tri/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Phim Hài DOREMON Chế chuẩn cmnr – Phần 40 – Cười 365 – Ngày Tận Thế 29 /7 Của Thánh Nô :))
- Có Chàng Trai Viết Lên Cây – Phan Mạnh Quỳnh | MẮT BIẾC OST
- EM GÌ ƠI | K-ICM x JACK | OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO
- VE- cách chuyển file pdf sang powerpoint – chuyển đổi ppt sang jpg
- Hướng dẫn chuyển file PDF sang CAD và tùy chỉnh theo tỉ lệ 1:1
Everything is good but don't use note pad in video
its not the same method